Friday, January 4, 2008

Eggs Benedict















Tonight I was inspired by a plethora of remembrances, and an aching for some culinary creativity. Perhaps some of the aching was coming from my belly. Surely 'Eggs Benedict' isn't the pinnacle of creative dishes, but I adore them, and have never attempted to prepare them until today. Ever daunted by that mysterious, magical Hollandaise sauce, I contented myself with breakfasting over someone else's tender creations... until today! I am no longer dependent upon the kindness of Sunday brunches. Today, I mastered the art of this dish, and with great pride, I present you with the first of many culinary masterpieces to come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

damn that does look good.

you might have to also post some of the recipes, if they are not considered top secret. And maybe a few shots "in the making" for us less talented cooks.
I look forward to more!